The survey was conducted from 23rd May 2018 to 30th July 2018. 3,511 veterinary professionals in 12 European countries, Canada, USA, Australia,Russia, South Africa and Latin America took part.
The report covers:
- Demographics of the veterinary profession
- Economic outlook of the clinic, recruitment plans, main challenges
- Job satisfaction and stress levels, holidays taken, yearly income
- Fees charged per consultation type
- Social media to promote the clinic and apps usage.
- Continuous professional education (CPD)
- Use of analgesics and antibiotics in neutering