Since 2011, Our Syndicated Sales Rep Benchmark Reports offer a comprehensive view of how veterinary manufacturers and their sales representatives perform, and also clearly establishes how far away each main player is from the “Best in Class” standards. The analysis highlights which areas of performance are more impactful in driving overall perceptions and what improvements would deliver the biggest returns.
The Survey is conducted yearly and the report are usually based on data from over 1200 interviews with vets. Available as a single or multi country , the countries currently included are the UK, Germany, and France.
Our Syndicated Sales Rep Benchmark Reports answers your questions:
- How does my company compare to other manufacturers in the animal healthcare sector?
- What performance levels are achievable?
- How are my sales representatives perceived?
- How is my company perceived overall?
- Which sources should prioritized to improve the company’s overall standing?
- What is a successful model for hiring and raining sales reps?
Our Syndicated Sales Rep Benchmark Report answer all those questions and evaluate your company performance on 36 areas relating to supplier support, sales force, administration of orders, and deliveries.
Companies covered: Alstoe, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim , Ceva, Dechra, Elanco, Eli Lilly, Hill’s, Idexx, Merck, Merial, MSD, Nestle Purina, Norbrook, Novartis, Protexin, Royal Canin, Vetoquinol, Vetplus, Virbac, Zoetis.
We are really passionate about what we do and we love a good chat too. If you would like to know more about this report or get a sample results from our previous reports, just fill in your details and we will be in contact with you shortly.