At the end of 2014 we conducted an online survey with almost 3,000 veterinary doctors and nurses. Respondents were predominantly small animal vets, nurses, clinic owners, partners and employees from across 10 European countries and the USA.
You can now view the results of our study and find out more about the following:
- use of social media by veterinary practices;
- ways in which the practices promote their services;
- financial situation of veterinary professionals and clinics;
- biggest challenges currently facing the practices
- NEW THIS YEAR: typical rates for different types of consultations, visits, treatments and procedures;
- typical week workloads;
- on-call duties and holiday allowance;
- job satisfaction and stress levels among vets;
- vets’ earnings
To download the report in English, please register below (you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the document in a PDF format). Please note: if you would like to see the results in other languages, let us know.